Sunday, January 1, 2012

Rocker’s New Year’s Resolutions!













It's time to rock n' roll into a new year which leads us to ask - have you made your New Year's resolutions yet? While you ponder your own,  Lets take a look at what some of the musicians have to say about their New Year's resolutions for 2012.  

Kicking it off with the one and only God of Thunder himself.

Gene Simmons from KISS:
“To never forget the sacrifices our Military has made for us. Voluntarily.”

Dave Mustaine from Megadeth
“To always try to do right by my fellow man and to remember to practice tithing, the religious act of giving back, as much as I can.”

Mike Portnoy from Adrenaline Mob (previously from Dream Theater)
“To live the Serenity Prayer each and everyday.”

Izzy Hale from Halestorm
“My fans have enabled me to be the unapologetic me. In turn for that gift I am giving them a record with all sides of me on it. So with that in mind, my resolution for twenty twelve is to not tame my inner beast, but to set her free!”

John Cooper from Skillet
“My new year’s resolutions for 2012: 1. To write a rock album that KILLS and that people cannot live without! 2. To take my wife on an amazing vacation after three years of straight touring!”

Phil Collen from Def Leppard
“I personally don’t make New Year’s resolutions. Nearly all resolutions folks wait a year to say don’t get honored. I usually make a resolution whenever I think of it. Having said that and after enjoying all the vegan chocolate in London that I can, “I’m never going to eat again!”

Michael Paget from Bullet For My Valentine
“My resolution will be to make 2012 an all round better year than 2011 — if that’s at all possible [he smiles]. We will return with a new album and want to wish all our fans a happy new year and say thank you!”

Jordan Rudess from Dream Theater
“After such a dramatic year of events, I resolve to spend more time with those I cherish: family, friends and all my assorted musical gadgets.”

Lita Ford- Solo artist
“For 2012, I want to make sure I eat healthier and work out more to get ready for the release of my next album and for a bunch of shows!”

Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides
“To stop jumping out of airplanes without a parachute [laughter]. Seriously, I don’t really think about getting injuries onstage, I just sort of do what I do – but I’d like a few less broken bones next year.”

Chris Cerulli from Motionless in White
“To make a new fu–ing record!”

Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria
“To have a million dollars in the bank!”

Rome Ramirez from Sublime with Rome
“My New Year’s resolution is to quit smoking cigarettes and I suggest you do the same.”

Paul Cook from the Sex Pistols
“Make one up for me.”

Jared Watson and Dustin Bushnell from the Dirty Heads
“To make less resolutions and just focus on doing things right each and every day of the year.”

Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men
“I never make resolutions. Instead, I just decide to try and live better each and every day no matter what.”

These sound like pretty practical and possible goals, and I hope that each of these rockers achieves them, as well as all of you!  Have a safe, happy new year.  Rock on!

What do you think of these resolutions?







2 comments:

  1. fanttastic and useful we blog thanks for piblisling his ti's usful and informahie keep up the great.


    Blown Glass bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. chennai silks online
    Wonderful News! I really admire the valuable information you have been able to share us through this post.

    ReplyDelete